Free Review AP Portfolio – Ajax Portfolio Module (Updated) [Latest Version]
Latest Version: 13.09.2015 – v3.3.3. Check the changelog
AP Portfolio is responsive and easy to use Joomla module for great Portfolio/Gallery/Blog on your site. It allows you to easily create a grid view that uses Isotope library to dynamically filter the elements (articles) displayed. Main content source for this module are native Joomla categories/articles. You can filter, load, reveal or hide elements (articles) with filtering and re–order them with sorting. The syntax is simple, but the layouts can be really dynamic and intelligent.
AP Portfolio module helps users to create a portfolio, gallery or blog with filter, ajax loading, lightbox effect, page details, links and categories. It is compatible with Joomla 3.x, easy to install and a perfect solution for you to create your own portfolio in Joomla!
The module has an extensive array of options to configure every aspect of AP Portfolio, with easy to use admin area.
- Fully responsive & supports Joomla 3.x
- Custom columns. You can create from 1 to 10 columns in one row.
- Ajax Loading. Load more items (articles) via Ajax.
- Cross-Browser support
- 5 Custom Styles included
- 4 Lightboxes (PrettyPhoto, Fancybox, Slimbox or Image Lightbox).
- Multilingual Support (custom text in your language)
- Detailed Documentation included
UPDATE – 13 September 15 – version 3.3.3
- [FIXED] Conflict between Mootools-more and Bootstrap library.
- [NEW] Added: Mootools Fix button in admin, an option to avoid possible conflict with Mootools-more.js and Bootstrap library.
- [NEW] Added: Enable introtext maximum characters.
- [FIXED] “Image Lightbox” issues fixes when open with Ajax call.
- [FIXED] Minor code and CSS fixes.
UPDATE – 23 July 15 – version 3.3.2
- [FIXED] PrettyPhoto JS library XSS bug fix. PrettyPhoto is updated to version 3.1.6.
UPDATE – 1 February 15 – version 3.3.1
- [NEW] Added new style: “No-Space”, with no margin (gap).
- [NEW] Added: Way to load main scripts, to avoid JS conflicts.
- [NEW] Added: “Image Lightbox”, fourth lightbox.
- [FIXED] Support for Chinese and other languages in portfolio’s filter.
Initial Release – 8 November 14 – version 3.3
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy AP Portfolio – Ajax Portfolio Module from the Original Developer (Aplikko) website. Thank you.