Free Review CalendARI – Joomla! events manager (Updated) [Latest Version]
CalendARI extension provides ability to create calendars with events and show them on Joomla! sites. It is possible to create events manually (recurrence events are supported) or create calendars which will use Joomla! articles, K2 items, data from CSV files or even SQL queries as events.
- Data from databases and CSV files, K2 items and Joomla! articles can be used as events
- Recurrence events are supported. For example possible to create an event which will occurs last Monday each month, each first Friday and Sunday and etc.
- Contains “Calendari – Calendar” module and plugin which embed the selected calendars into any content
- Mini calendar mode to show events in a compact view
- Responsive. Works fine on desktops and mobile devices
- Integration with Google maps. Show events’ venues on a map. Multiple venues can be added to an event
- 20+ themes are provided for full calendar widget
- Can be integrated with different lightbox extensions
- Show events from several calendars
- Right-to-Left languages support
- Access levels for calendars, events and events’ content
- Multi languages support
- Share pages via popular social networks: Facebook, Google+, Linked-In, Twitter
- SEO friendly
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy CalendARI – Joomla! events manager from the Original Developer (ari-soft) website. Thank you.