Free Review Customer Attributes Extension Magento 2 Extension (Updated) [Latest Version]
- Easy to use.
- Easily create customer attributes of 8 different types.
- Customer Attributes Magento 2 Extension can be enabled / disabled on the customer registration,customer account edit and manage customers in admin.
- Admin user can apply sorting order to customer attributes on the front end.Add customer attributes to Registration Form.
- See all created attributes on the grid.
- Admin user can add different attribute type like textfield, textarea, date, yes/no, multiple select, dropdown.
- Admin user can edit/delete user defined customer attributes.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
Display additional attribute fields on the registration page to collect
important customer data. Create customer attributes of various types to
effectively gather as much information as you need.
The default Registration Form in Magento 2 Community Edition only provides limited customer attributes (first name, last name and email), which can’t satisfy store owners’ demand for collecting extra information from customers.
Have any Question?
Email: [email protected]
About Elsner Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Elsner Technologies is a premier web development and design company in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. We specialize in developing professional websites and high end web based applications such as large scale e-Commerce solutions and custom shopping cart development. You may choose from an array of service offerings such as feature rich website design and development, website upgrade and SEO services.
Connect with Us
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Customer Attributes Extension Magento 2 Extension from the Original Developer (elsnertechnologies) website. Thank you.