Free Review Magento 2 CE Customer Attribute System (Updated) [Latest Version]
Magento 2 CE doesn’t allow user to manage customer & address attributes. In real, the merchant always has particular customers and need more information than default. To customize the system, most merchants will hire an experienced developer. However, that take time and is not save.
The Customer Attribute System helps merchant controlling the system easier.
This extension is compatible with Magento 2.3, 2.4
Create an account and get a discount for all products at X-MAGE2
(you have SSN, SSN)
(Nearest postal address)
- Show list of attributes (Customer & Address)
- Attribute Filter
- Create attribute “Text Field”
- Create attribute “Textarea ”
- Create attribute “Date”
- Create attribute “Yes/no”
- Create attribute “Dropdown”
- Select input validation, support types: Decimal, Integer, Email, Url, Letters, Letters (a-z, A-Z) or Numbers (0-9), SSN, Zip Code, No html tags, Currency Dollar, Percents
- Show attribute on customer information grid
- Show attribute on customer filter options.
- Support label for attribute in multiple store: User can change frontend label of attribute for each store
- Allow attribute to show on customer register page and account edit page
- Allow attribute to show on address create page and address edit page
- Able to change datetime format of attribute.
- Able to change header text of additional information panel.
- User can add attribute to customer address templates.
- Able to change entity type of attribute, customer => address and vice versa.
Add relation for customer attributes and address attributes
- Apply to customer registration form and edit form (frontend)
- Apply to address forms – create address, edit address, shipping adress, billing address(frontend)
- Support multiple payment methods
- Support guest checkout process
Feel free to get support via email: [email protected]
ver 2.4.0 new patch (2021-02-21) Update source code for Magento 2.4.x
ver 2.3.10 patch 14 for Magento 2.3.x only (2019-12-13) Able to edit guest billing or shipping address in admin Fix bugs: create order in backend, address attributes are saved and able to edit.
ver 2.3.10 new patch (2019-01-20) Update source code for Magento 2.3
ver. 2.3.10 (2018-03-03) Fix bugs: - Red error when customer creates a new account after checkout (m2.2.2) - Required fields.
Ver. 2.3.9 (2017-12-07) Add a new feature to support migrated Magento 2 websites from old versions.
ver. 2.3.8 (2017-11-02) - Update source code for Magento 2.2.0 - Support multi address checkout
ver. 2.3.6 (2017-05-05) - Fix bugs of Attribute Relation module for M 2.1.6 - Improve Order Attribute features (attributes in order email) - Improve performance for loading custom attributes. - Correct business logic for attribute default value
ver. 2.3.4 (2017-02-05) - Add new validation rules: for SSN, Zip Code, No html tags, Currency Dollar, Percents - Support One Page Checkout extensions such as swissup firecheckout.
ver. 2.3.3 (2017-01-17) - Fix bugs: an error occurs when save address forms with Magento 2.1.3 - Discontinue an old version for Magento 2.0.0 - Add new features: able to show custom attributes in the admin order, the customer order and the order email.
ver. 2.3.1 (2016-10-10) - Fix bugs: Export custom attributes, delete attribute and di compilation - Disable edit system attributes - Attributes Relation feature supports multiple payment methods - Save custom address attributes when guest creates account after checkout.
2016-10-06 * Patch to resolve magento 2 compilation issue
ver. 2.2.0 (2016-08-18) - Add custom address attribute for checkout process - Input validation for custom attributes
ver. 2.1.0 (2016-06-27) - Fix bugs: duplicate attribute code - Update features for magento CE 2.1.0
ver. 2.0.0 (2016-06-02) - Initial version
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Magento 2 CE Customer Attribute System from the Original Developer (xmage2) website. Thank you.