Free Review Magento 2 Cookie Notice | GDPR | CCPA Extension By Webiators (Updated) [Latest Version]
Cookies are small text files that hold users’ data. These files are stored in web browsers. The data is used to understand the visitors of a website and hence offer a better user experience! As per the EU’s cookie rule, a user must know what personal data is stored in the cookie files and how the data is used! To comply with the cookie law, websites require to ask the users for the acceptance of cookies before using them.
How Does The Extension Work?
- Enable or disable the extension as per the requirement.
- Option for notice display type from either notification bar or popup.
- Admin can decide the bar or popup position.
- Admin can set one of the below events to perform when a user closes the cookie notice:
- Never show again
- Hide for the rest of the day
- Hide for the rest of the session
- Auto-hide cookie notice bar or popup after a specific time period.
- Option to expire the cookie agreement after particular days.
- Automatically accept cookies on scroll action.
- Customized cookie consent message.
- Option to customize text, font type, text color, alignment, background color, and position of the cookie notice bar or popup.
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Magento 2 Cookie Notice | GDPR | CCPA Extension By Webiators from the Original Developer (webiators) website. Thank you.