Free Review Magento 2 Share on Whatsapp by Webiators (Updated) [Latest Version]
In this digital marketing era, social media has become one of the most important tools for the marketing and growth of e-commerce stores. WhatsApp is a very popular cross-platform messaging app that enables users to share videos, text, audio messages, and images with anyone at any time and maintain a better experience to keep in touch with friends and family. Does. However, WhatsApp is now being used as a commercial tool. Merchants can use the WhatsApp platform to encourage their online store and interact with a wider audience.
Webiators has developed WhatsApp Share Extension to take advantage of social sharing facility for every e-commerce store. Using which the store owner will allow customers to share products across WhatsApp contacts and groups. In this way, store owners will be able to promote their products to potential customers very easily and make the store more reliable. This is a great opportunity for Magento 2 store owners to bring more sales to their stores. With this facility, store owners can give a WhatsApp icon for any product on their store and click on it and allow them to share the product. This extension provides administrators with configurations to successfully use and control it from the backend.
Not only that, but this extension also allows the store administrator to integrate the Bit.ly API to shorten the product’s URL before sharing it. And it also enables tracking the traffic received by WhatsApp by enabling the UTM tracking code in the URL with the help of Google Analytics. This extension helps store owners achieve more conversions at minimal cost as well.
Benefits of Magento 2 WhatsApp Share:
- Enable or disable Magento 2’s administrator
- This extension can display the WhatsApp share button only on the category page and product page.
- To attract customers the administrator can write an appropriate message to share with the product.
- Using WhatsApp is a very simple way to promote online business and meet new customers.
- Allow short URL sharing using bit.ly
- Allowing users to share their products with details, name, price, discount, special price, URL, etc. with their WhatsApp contacts.
- Enabling UTM tracking code to analyze traffic from WhatsApp share in Google Analytics.
- Supporting both the extension mobile app and the web version of WhatsApp.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Magento 2 Share on Whatsapp by Webiators from the Original Developer (webiators) website. Thank you.