Free Review Magento2 Customized Order ID Extension (Updated) [Latest Version]
Magento2 Custom Order Number Extension allows you to add the prefixes to an Order ID, Invoice ID, Shipment ID, Credit Memo ID easily from configuration section. The admin can set the prefix in any form as it supports numeric, alphanumeric and alphabetic prefixes. Admin can add prefix at global level, website level or store level.
1 . You will get a zip folder, and you have to extract the contents of this zip folder on your system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder the you will find the app folder.
2. After the successful installation, the you have to run the following commands on Magento2 root directory:
3. Run Below Commands:
“php bin/magento setup:upgrade”
2. “php bin/magento setup:di:compile”
3. “php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy”
4. After running the commands, the you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through, System -> Cache management
4. Now follow provide documentation or goto admin panel and you will see new link “Magento2 Custom Order Number Extension”.
- The admin can add the custom prefix for the order IDs.
- The prefix of the shipment IDs can set by the admin.
- A prefix for invoice IDs can also set by the admin end.
- The admin can add the custom prefix for the credit memo IDs.
- The custom prefix can set in the form of numeric, alphabetic, or alphanumeric.
- Changes can be made per store view.
- Multistore support.
- 100% Open Source.
Admin Screens Views
ver. 1.0.0 (Andev_Orderprefix.zip) (2019-08-09) - Magento2 Custom Order Number Extension added in (Andev_Orderprefix.zip) module with features defined above.
Please rate if you like this extension.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Magento2 Customized Order ID Extension from the Original Developer (aneel15) website. Thank you.