Free Review Magento2 Product Price History (Updated) [Latest Version]
Magento2 Product Price History is an extension that maintains the history of all product prices. Every time when admin updates the price of the product or the price is updated from any import process, the price is also saved in the price history table for maintaining the log of product price. Quickly and easily see product price changes over time. All types of prices i.e. tier, price, special, and cost prices will be saved as history.
1 . You will get a zip folder, and you have to extract the contents of this zip folder on your system. The extracted folder has an app folder, inside the app folder you will find the code folder for extension.
2. After extracting and copying the app folder to Magento2 root directory, you have to run the following commands on the Magento2 root directory:
3. Run Below Commands:
1. “php bin/magento setup:upgrade”
2. “php bin/magento setup:di:compile”
3. “php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy”
4. After running the commands, the you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through, System -> Cache management
4. Clear Cache
4. Now follow provide documentation or goto admin panel menu, you will see “Catalog -> Product Price History” link.
- The admin can enable/disable the extension anytime from configuration.
- Admin can configure cron job for auto delete old price history.
- Admin exports the product price history anytime in CSV and Excel format.
- Price history will automatically be saved in the history grid and the admin can see it from backend.
- Multi currency support.
- 100% Open Source.
ver. 1.0.0 (Anidev_PriceHistory.zip) (2012-02-27) - Magento2 Product Price History Extension added in (Anidev_PriceHistory.zip) module with features defined above.
Please rate if you like this extension.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Magento2 Product Price History from the Original Developer (aneel15) website. Thank you.