Free Review Save Load Element for Visual Composer Prestashop (Updated) [Latest Version]
Save Load Element allows you to save and load (or copy & paste) any element and settings without ever leaving Visual Composer interface!
Also you can save and load (or copy & paste) content of columns and even individual elements inside columns
Save and Load commands will show up when you place a mouse pointer over the top of any row, column, element, … Click Save button, enter template name and save. Click Load and choose template item to load to page.
You can switch to Copy & Paste mode with clipboard. Click Copy button to save element to clipboard, then click Paste button to paste element from clipboard. You can paste the element as many times as you want.
Copy / Paste buttons:
Always show icons mode will use icons instead of the “Save/Load/Copy/Paste” buttons
Save and Load shortcodes / elements.
Copy and Paste shortcodes / elements.
Works fine on Backend editor & Frontend editor.
Always show icons mode.
Works fine with all 3rd party shortcodes / elements
Import / Export.
You can save or copy:
- Content and settings of Row, Row inner.
- Content and settings of Column content, Column inner.
- Content and settings of Elements: Text, Button, Tabs, Tour, Accordion, …
- Save all elements on the current page.
- Works fine with all 3rd party shortcodes / elements:Visual Composer Extensions, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, Easy Tables, …
You can load or paste:
- Load Template on Blank/Empty/Current Page: row and column will be added automatically when you load element to page
- Load or insert elements after Row, Row inner.
- Append or prepend elements inside container element: Row, Row inner, Column, Column inner, Tabs, Tour, Accordion
- Load or Insert element after Element.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Save Load Element for Visual Composer Prestashop from the Original Developer (ClassyDevs) website. Thank you.