Free Review SP Vertical Mega Menu – Responsive Module (Updated) [Latest Version]
SP Vertical Mega Menu is designed to help you to show vertical category navigation with subcategories follow the columns are configured. In addition, you can add new menu item and add link to this. One of the interesting things about this module is it enables you to show thumbnail icons for parent menu item.
By showing all navigational options at a single glance, we are sure that your visitors can easily find what and where they want without having to spend a lot of time.
The Admin Panel is clear, intuitive and easy to understand, you can create your own custom search engine and put it any position you want. This is really a compact, utility module and indispensable for any eCommerce site.
Let view our Live Preview to feel more!
- Support Prestashop 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support responsive layout
- Support multiple shop and multiple language
- Allow to add column number for each menu item
- Allow to select which category sources to be shown
- Allow to add icon for each menu item
- Allow to add link for top menu and child menu
- Allow to set opened links in: New Window/Same Window/Popup
- Support to add content at the top of module and the end of module
------------ VERSION - 1.0.2: Release on July-22-2014 ------------ [+] Updated: Display all selected categories
------------ VERSION - 1.0.1: Release on July-17-2014 ------------ [+] Update css of module when add module occurred conflict
------------ VERSION - 1.0.0: Release on May-26-2014 ------------ [+] Initial Release
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy SP Vertical Mega Menu – Responsive Module from the Original Developer (skyoftech) website. Thank you.