Free Review Stripe ACH module for Perfex CRM (Updated) [Latest Version]
Stripe ACH module supports accepting ACH payments—direct from bank accounts—alongside credit cards. ACH is currently supported only for Stripe businesses based in the U.S.
With this module you can accept ACH payments in nearly the same way as you accept credit card payments, by providing a verified bank account as the source argument for a charge request. All bank accounts will be stored as a Customer objects in your Stripe account for easy reuse.
- Upload ZIP file into your the Perfex CRM modules & activate
Quick start guide
- Save your Stripe keys into Perfex CRM / Setup / Settings / Payment Gateways / Stripe ACH module settings
- Take Webhook URL/Stripe ACH Webhook Key and save it in your Stripe account / Developers / Webhooks / Add a webhook endpoint with desired Charge events selected
- Create four Custom Fields belongs to Contacts:
- Bank Account Number (field type Number)
- Bank Account Holder Name (field type Input)
- Bank Account Holder Type (field type Input)
- Bank Routing Number (field type Number)
- You are ready to go
- Perfex CRM version at least 2.3.*
- SSL certificate (Stripe ACH requires your Perfex CRM installation to run on HTTPS url)
- Stripe account
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Stripe ACH module for Perfex CRM from the Original Developer (volgot) website. Thank you.