Free Review TravelFresh – Travel Agency CMS with Online Booking System (Updated) [Latest Version]
TravelFresh is a responsive, user-friendly and easy travel agency management system with online booking system. Using this CMS, travellers can check the destinations and see offered packages and then they can book their seat for that particular travel. Traveller can pay online via paypal, stripe or bank. Then admin will communicate with the traveller and start processing the journey.
This CMS is built using the Codeigniter PHP Framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by other developers and they can understand the code flow easily. You will get this script very strong against SQL injection, XSS & CSRF attack. Also in all pages, admin level security is implemented.
The source code of this script is very easy and clean. The interface is user-friendly. Non-technical users can maintain almost every contents and photos.
This script has some awesome features. We are giving those below:
- Easy and simple interface
- Fully responsive
- Clean codes
- Easy Installation in domain or subdomain
- Direct access stopped for page
- Invalid url protected for page
- Data statistics in dashboard
- Traveller booking system
- Traveller registration and login
- Traveller payment and payment history
- Manage destinations by admin
- Manage packages by admin
- Manage pages like team members, testimonials, services etc.
- Manage meta title, keyword and description for all pages
- Manage payment setting for admin
- Manage News and Categories
- Booking Payment with PayPal, Stripe and Bank by traveller
- Payment approval system by admin for bank payment
- Payment approval system by admin if not completed by PayPal and Stripe
- Easy installation on server
- Traveller registration confirmation system by email
- Forget password option for travellers and admin panel
- Automatic thumbnail image creating system on uploaded image for package and destinations
- Secured against attack
- SMTP Email System
- Google Recaptcha for front end forms
- Preloader on/off option from back end
Front End: https://envato.arefindev.com/travelfresh
Back End: https://envato.arefindev.com/travelfresh/admin
Username: [email protected]
Username: [email protected]
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
- Made it compatible with php 8.2 - Fixed a minor bug in email sending using SMTP. - Changed the config file. Added items for "permitted_uri_chars" - Updated Stripe api - Fixed the paypal issue - Added recaptcha on/off system
- Fixed the flash message problem for php 8+ - Fixed package detail page bug after php upgrade - Fixed registration page bug after php upgrade
- Made the script compatible for php 8+ - Fixed the script running issue for php 8+
- Fixed minor server issue in code for some web servers - Fixed the floating share buttons showing in all the pages. Now share buttons are shown only in the news detail page of the front end.
- Removed summernote editor and added the smart CKEditor instead. - Added a file upload section in the admin panel. - Added a short description field in the package section of the admin panel to show items without breaking in the front end.
- Fixed the minor newsletter section bug.
- Initial Release.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy TravelFresh – Travel Agency CMS with Online Booking System from the Original Developer (phpscriptpoint) website. Thank you.